6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Male Inmates Last Names A-M
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Female Inmates
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Male Inmates Last Names N-Z
8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Male Inmates
8:00 am – 3:00 pm Female Inmates
Adult visitors are required to have a picture ID or they will not be allowed to visit. Children under 18 are to be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. All visitors are subject to search of their person and/or property.
Every reasonable attempt shall be made by the Clark County Detention Center to facilitate the free exercise of religious beliefs by inmates. The exercise of religious beliefs shall be limited only by legitimate security and operational considerations.
Clergy may visit inmates at any reasonable time with proper identification (ordination certificate, driver's license and or Jail Ministries identification card.) We ask that you do not visit during meal times and after 9 p.m.
Inmates shall not be required to attend or participate in religious services or discussions.
Attorneys may visit their clients at any reasonable time with proper identification (driver's license and bar card). We ask that you do not visit during meal times and after 9 p.m. The Jailer or his designee shall ensure the right of the inmates to confidential access to their attorney as long as said access does not endanger the safety and security of the facility and the persons therein.
Visitation Rules and Dress Code
- NO CELL PHONES, FOOD or DRINK Allowed
- NO large purses or diaper bags
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Pants/Shirts must be free of holes and in clean condition.
- No pants hanging or fitting below the waistline.
- No “spandex” shirts or pants
- No sheer or see through/mesh clothing.
- No muscle shirts, halter tops, crop tops, tank tops, strap t-shirts or sleeveless shirts.
- No midriff baring shirts or blouses.
- All necklines must be appropriately modest. No plunging necklines or backs.
- Skirts and dresses may be no shorter than 2” above the knee when standing.
- Shorts are permitted only if they are modestly cut, no upper thigh or buttocks visible, no cut-offs.
- Undergarments are required.
- Visitors wearing clothing deemed inappropriate by the Detention Center staff will not be permitted to visit.